 Space / 15867
  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02

Hey Mark, As always, groovtacular stuff, man. You have so many great ideas that I'm planning to steal...er... "borrow" at some point. But, I got one teensy-weensy peevee-weevee complaint that I've been meaning to ask about. Regarding navigation on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02

(...) It's mostly because I code each page by hand in a text editor (hammer and chisel) and I'm too lazy to make a "main menu" button and then have to re-code every page on my website. Here's a little hint: Just go up to the URL bar and delete the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)