 Space / 15831
    Re: MOC: Lynx All Terrain Defense Vehicle - Full Launch —Mladen Pejic
   Ooo... Truly an "all terrain" vehicle. I like your use of all those wedges; the overall shape is very angular. The rear also interests me... How does the shock absorber "work" (shouldn't it work up & down, not at an angled)? Is the assembly flimsy? (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Lynx All Terrain Defense Vehicle - Full Launch —Gil Shaw
   Many thanks Mladen! Actually, the shock absorber works fairly well. It is on an angle, but rotates on both a small axle in the interior of the body, and the main axle of the back drive. The shaft can freely move over the conveniently angled bottom (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)