 Space / 15809
  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:H03L6z.pK@lugnet.com... (...) [...] (...) I do - it seems like the perfect foundation for designing a computer program that designs MOCs. Not necessarily good ones, but I quite like (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

(...) Whereas I do have an idea what you're speaking to, I do not see the relevance to "space" only. It seems to me to be something much more general - sort of a theory of LEGO building/structure. I could see this being used to consider an assembly (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

(...) That's a wonderful idea for a SF movie. Damien (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

(...) Hi Wayne, You have catched two important points. First the calculus consider assemblies forehand to anticipate or solve building problems like ensuring cohesion (mostly "pair") and surrounding emptiness to generate volume (mostly "bridge"). (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)