 Space / 158
Re: Price info on classic space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:00:14 GMT

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote:
But, I want sets, not minifigs. So, I thoguht that the small sets (<50
pieces) should cost me $3,75 and stuff with about 200-250 pieces $18,75. Is
this too cheap? Am I mean to him saying that this is a good price? I want to

Well, he could definitely get more for them elsewhere. But that's not all
that goes into setting the price. For example, if I were selling some
computer stuff to a friend, I'd make the price a lot lower than what I could
get on eBay.