 Space / 15757
  Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner

You could give links directly to each picture, those go past the moderation feature. Just go into the folder, click on each picture, and then again to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner

I would have but I was doing this over my lunch break and I wanted to get it posted then and just didn't have time. :) Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)