 Space / 15746
  Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter

(...) Very nice job, Adrian. I am always impressed when someone builds a space MOC in another color besides gray because of the limited assortment of pieces that are available in the other colors. Thanks for another inspiring use of the Bionicle (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter

(...) It's fun to build in something other than grey. That's why I like doing my turbocycles so much, as each one is typically a different color, so I can experiment with different color schemes. (...) There's a use for everything out there! I just (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter

(...) Daniel Jassim used the sloped walls: (URL) the back of the bridge. -JHK (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)