 Space / 15735
    New MOC.... —Matt Sekerak
   Has anybody seen this?? What a great ship! I'm wondering why this Jon Walker hasn't given us a heads up about this one...the engine intakes and landing gear are excellent. Check out the control surfaces and winglets. JW, talk to us! (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC.... —Tom Sciortino
    "Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:H02EBH.9vz@lugnet.com... (...) The engine outputs are what got my attention. And those great forward stablizing winglets you mentioned! -- Tom (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)