 Space / 15846
Re: New MOC....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:09:25 GMT

"Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:H02EBH.9vz@lugnet.com...
Has anybody seen this??  What a great ship!  I'm wondering why this Jon
Walker hasn't given us a heads up about this one...the engine intakes and
landing gear are excellent.  Check out the control surfaces and winglets.
JW, talk to us!

-Matt

The engine outputs are what got my attention.  And those great forward
stablizing winglets you mentioned!

        -- Tom