 Space / 15723
    Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter —Alexander Zwagerman
   A truly innovative design, with that cool use of Bionicle parts. I can see the M-wing inspired you, but you really took the idea further and improved on it, with all respect to Jon's great work of course. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter —Adrian Drake
   Thanks. There's a real challenge in incorporating bioinicle parts into normal creations, because they never have studs on them, so you have to get creative when attaching and detailing them. I'm still not exactly sure how Jon got all those greeblies (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)