 Space / 15720
  Re: A scout ship

JHK strikes again! With a small ammount of bricks you can really make very innovative space creations. In my experience, having a limited ammount of bricks means you can only have one or two ships on your shelf at the same time, you have to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A scout ship

(...) Thanks! Yeah, I know the feeling. One of my ships has about half the greeblies taken off it... not enough to go around! (...) Yeah, a bit! :) Thanks! (...) -JHK (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)