 Space / 15644
  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) It's funny, but that hadn't occurred to me until you wrote that, so I got all flustered and checked on my preferences. :-) But alas, that's not it. I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.72 (old but not ancient) and everything is set up right. I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) up (...) new (...) the (...) they (...) I am using the same version of Netscape as you. The text is black even though everything is set to use page colors. The only differnce is I find reading black on blue easy so I did not think anything of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project