 Space / 15642
  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) Did they change something? It's white for me. (VERY neat site by the way). Are you suppressing different font colors in your browser preferences? Like Jason said, I may have to do a module too! (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) It's funny, but that hadn't occurred to me until you wrote that, so I got all flustered and checked on my preferences. :-) But alas, that's not it. I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.72 (old but not ancient) and everything is set up right. I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) up (...) new (...) the (...) they (...) I am using the same version of Netscape as you. The text is black even though everything is set to use page colors. The only differnce is I find reading black on blue easy so I did not think anything of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project