 Space / 15641
    Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) mmm... pick a side for a standard but allow people to still use pins if they want. We have tossed these same sorts of ideas around for module interconnects in the trains genre. While the cast in pins make for a more solid connection and no (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project —Adrian Drake
   (...) I had planned on being the Moonbase coordinator at next year's brickfest (even though Jon's taken the initiative and made the web page) as I was going to make a large landscape module for the layout. As such, i was going to bring a large bag (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)