 Space / 15626
    Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Locust —Mladen Pejic
   Very cool Paul... VERY cool! ;-) The colour scheme and your use of the new canopies is fantastic. I also like the amount of attention you spent on detailing the troop pods (I woulda just added some basic seats and said "good riddance, I'm done with (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Locust —Paul Hartzog
   thx much Mladen, i've learned a whole lot about color from studying your work, and in fact the entire inspiration for this moc came from your recent troop transport (i was looking at the soldiers and just wishing that they had over-the-shoulder (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)