 Space / 15603
  plagiarize

plagiarize away!!! I, for one, love to see my stuff (chairs chairs chairs) popping up in other people's work (besides it isn't plagiarizing if i give it away for free :-) :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: plagiarize

(...) Technically plagiarism has nothing to do with the cost of something, it would be plagiarism if someone used your design and said that it was their design, (such as several people have done at the Lego web site model of the month competition as (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)