 Space / 15545
  Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File

Man oh man! I have been away for a while and find a lot of new awesome MOCs. I hope I can catch up to everyone and give well deserved praises. for all these creations. I have to say Mladen I have a passion with drop ships and such. I really liked (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File

(...) Thanks David! (...) Hearing that really makes me happy. I miss building mecha too, but hey, I gotta broaden my horizons. :-) (...) I'll try to. ;-D (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)