 Space / 15531
Re: Hi all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:33:53 GMT

I am a relative newcomer to LUGnet, but I definately remember your designs!
A few years ago, I discovered the beginnings of the on-line Lego community
and was amazed by the things that were being done with the Brick.  Through
the CSOTW and the webrings, I was brought to your site and was dazed at how
far the grinning spaceman of my youth had developed.  Along with inspiration
from  a few other amazing builders, the spark of interest had returned that
eventually pried me out of my dim ages.

Suffice it to say, I look forward to new things!

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Pat Justison writes:
Just wanted to check in with all you guys.  I'm still going through all of
the great stuff that has been posted here in the last year.  I'm not
currently working on any Lego projects but i am getting inspired by all
these models.

Ohh, and it looks like www.plscp.com is working again, but if not my
telocity account still works.

http://members.telocity.com/~PatrickJustison/