 Space / 15513
Re: Hi all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 17:23:22 GMT

Yes... You're BACK!!!

;-D

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Pat Justison writes:
Just wanted to check in with all you guys.  I'm still going through all of
the great stuff that has been posted here in the last year.  I'm not
currently working on any Lego projects but i am getting inspired by all
these models.

Ohh, and it looks like www.plscp.com is working again, but if not my
telocity account still works.

http://members.telocity.com/~PatrickJustison/