 Space / 15493
    Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV —Will Vale
   I just realised that I hadn't spotted the inset image, and only looked at the rear view. It looks great, especially the offset cockpit. Is there space around the rear axle to do a version with one of the new pullback motors? Might be fun for the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV —Gil Shaw
   Thanks kindly Will...I appreciate the comments and the second peek! Looking at some of the pullbacks, I was thinking about incorporating it orginally, but then as it developed from the pub coaster sketch, the main beam of the body became reduced to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)