 Space / 15488
  Re: New MOC - Medevac dropship

I'm rather curious as to how you managed to attach the side panels...please waffle!! BTW, what exactly is the dome thing on the starboard side? Great pictures...could you perhaps take a few of the Medevac partially disassembled (to show the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC - Medevac dropship

(...) I'll have to wait for another nice day for 'photos - the weather here seems to have turned sour again... (...) In lieu of pix, perhaps a thousand (or hopefully fewer) words will suffice. Please excuse any dodgy brick terminology - I don't (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)