 Space / 15476
  Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File

Mladen! WOW! That is fantastic! I'll start with the dropship. Those engines, wow, those things are crazy! The shape on the front part is really neat, the curve on it is really nice. The back half of the engines are SO detailed and very very cool. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File

(...) Many thanks, Geordan! (...) Yup, they're lasers (beam cannons in the write-up). (...) I dunno about "realistic", but if you say so, okay... ;-D (...) Thanks again! (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)