 Space / 15464
  MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV

Greetings! With the success of the Shuto fighter, Toradoch Defense Systems has developed the cutting edge of ground defense....the Lynx All Terrain Defense Vehicle. Attached is the link to Toradoch's corporate flyer (providing the deep link works!) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV

Looks really cool... Really cohesive design. Can't wait to see the final pics! (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV

Many thanks Mladen! I hope that final product comes together as well.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV

I just realised that I hadn't spotted the inset image, and only looked at the rear view. It looks great, especially the offset cockpit. Is there space around the rear axle to do a version with one of the new pullback motors? Might be fun for the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV

Thanks kindly Will...I appreciate the comments and the second peek! Looking at some of the pullbacks, I was thinking about incorporating it orginally, but then as it developed from the pub coaster sketch, the main beam of the body became reduced to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)