 Space / 15391
Re: New spaceship series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:48:38 GMT

Ok you have seriouly been busy.  The renders are gorgeous as usual.
I actually think my favorite ones are the small, bold-edged megaPOV renders
at the top of every section.  Theres something about the light on the ship
with the grey background that is very appealing.

As for the ships,  I'm not as into the Human Empire ships...but I *love* the
Warthog corvette.  I actually think that would be great as a fighter too.
Just slap a 1x1 clear tile on the top of the clip.

The Human colony ships I like a bit more but the ones I really like are the
Cthulhu Doku ships.
Wow!  The curved front of these is seriously cool.

Awesome stuff. Very inspiring.  I'm gonna havta whip up some microfig when
I'm done with my project.
You just wait. :-)

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:GyyBuC.Mu5@lugnet.com...
Hey all,

Check out my new nanofig-scale spaceship series, "Eventual Horizons"...

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/eventual-horizons/

LMKWYT

Cheers,
- jsproat