 Space / 15390
    New spaceship series —Jeremy H. Sproat
   Hey all, Check out my new nanofig-scale spaceship series, "Eventual Horizons"... (URL) - jsproat (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New spaceship series —Jon Palmer
   Ok you have seriouly been busy. The renders are gorgeous as usual. I actually think my favorite ones are the small, bold-edged megaPOV renders at the top of every section. Theres something about the light on the ship with the grey background that is (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)