 Space / 15378
Re: New MOC: SSE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

Verrry nice, John. Good angled clusters, good curve to the overall form,
good playability on the back.
I must say, you are catching on extremely quickly. If you keep this up,
you'll soon rival the best builders here!

Oh, and good photography. The light-colored backdrop "bounces" the flash
nicely to help fill in the lighting, that's something a lot of people
haven't realised.

--
Cheers,
Paul

Thanks!  Yeah, I've noticed the effect with paper.  My camera need light,
and so I have to use different strengths of flash.  The paper seems to
reflect some light- cool effect.

-JHK