 Space / 15359
    Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - Permanent Build Proposal Coolness —Tom Sciortino
    "Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gyw9v8.ML5@lugnet.com... (...) I've been looking to expand myself beyond medium sized fighters, maybe this is the way to do it... I'm in! Will you be selecting a color scheme (or at least (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Permant Build - LDRAW, colors, etc —Paul Hartzog
   (...) I think that using a non-color as your base color (white, black, grey, dk. grey) and using a real color as your highlight or flashy color (just look at Jon Palmer's stuff, very controlled) is the best bet. (...) for now, LDRAW is out. I mean, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)