 Space / 15356
    Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - Permanent Build Proposal Coolness —Dave Johann
   (...) Great way to allow for more interaction between builders. (...) Definitely! (...) This is probably the easiest way to design a central core. Other options would include making it circular (DS9-like) via click hinges. Either way, any modules (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Permant Build - airlocks, etc —Paul Hartzog
   (...) I'm thinking this out, more later.... (for now, just the shaft) (...) if your module needs air security then put an airlock between your shaft-unit and your module (...) actually, i talked to jon about this idea already, he's swamped. maybe we (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)