 Space / 1533
Re: Is this a good blacktron deal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 06:13:37 GMT

In lugnet.space "Markus Wolf" <croutons@usa.net> wrote:

Oops, I forgot to mention it's at eighty bucks right now so you no one has to
look it up.

In lugnet.space, Markus Wolf writes:
There's a brand new sealed in original package Blacktron Alpha Centauri base
on ebay and my little brother's birthday is coming up.  Does anyone know if
the current price is good for that condition, or am I better off waiting?
I've only got about 7 hours to decide...

Markus

Markus,
I'd say that's a pretty good deal.  The set originally sold for $70 I
believe - but it could have been $80.  I would pay easily $100-120 for
that set, given its collector value.  But I do not know how much that
set has recently sold for.  IMO, go for it.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne