 Space / 15301
Re: Blacktron Attacker Ant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:21:29 GMT

I got a few (2) of those from the little martian mono-hopper thingie.

May the Brick be with you!
               * Tim *
P.s. sorry if I broke the thread, my mail service is screwed up and makes
a new thread every time I reply to one! Thanx for putting up with me!

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:30:46 GMT "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com>