 Space / 15207
    Re: Blacktron Attacker Ant —Richard Marchetti
   (...) face mask besides mere decoration. I don't hate the curved slopes anymore -- not since they have completed the collection with most everything you might need or want to build something with the new angles. You could even have made the bulbous (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Blacktron Attacker Ant —Huw Millington
   "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GyL528.1qH@lugnet.com... (...) It was a last resort. I couldn't come up with anything in regular bricks that looked half-decent. I got the idea from the picure of that grasshopper in the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)