 Space / 15180
    Pre Classic space MOC (Combot) —Chris Giddens
   Hi, I have some more pre classic space MOCs in store, but my camera is fried. I did get pics o' this MOC before the camera went to be repaired. (URL) a transforming planetary rover. Just a silly idea I worked out in my head and put to lego. Must be (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pre Classic space MOC (Combot) —John Henry Kruer
     (...) I love it! It looks great just as a rover- those droid arms give it a greeblie look not often found on things that small. And the arms/sensors look great on both the rover and the droid! Keep the good work up! -JHK (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pre Classic space MOC (Combot) —Gil Shaw
   I really, really like this Chris. Not only is it just cool, but it has a great apparent playability factor. As with many of the smaller Classic sets, the beauty of them comes from being able to take the set on the road, whether the back of the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)