 Space / 15169
    Version 2.5 of ULF Database is Online —Curt Tigges
   Hello everybody, I have remade my site. I hope you will like this version better than the previous one--improvements consist of these: -Redone Starforce and Home Page -Music has been taken away! -New links page -information popups -repaired (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

        Re: Version 2.5 of ULF Database is Online —Matt Sekerak
   (...) snipped Hey Curt...super improvements! I want my own web page now. The intro is really neat, just slow it down a bit...why rush a good thing. I really like the Ravager and Super Ravager...love the photos on the sand, great idea. -Matt . (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)