 Space / 15163
    Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar —Tom Sciortino
   Well pass me a pint of Gol'dek brew and let's get this party started! I can't help but think of the end of Spaceballs. Don't order the special... Love all the attention to detail - the soda fountain, the arcade machine, the airlock, the bike racks. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar —Chris Maddison
   (...) Y'know, I never even thought about that til after I'd built the darned thing. Maybe it was subconscious or something. :-) (...) Thankee. (...) Heh, I wish they'd buy a design or three of mine. And this won't be entered in the galaxy enforcer (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)