 Space / 15154
  Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar

(...) Sweet! I like it Chris. In addition to the great things others have complimented, let me add that I loved your photographic choices too. Little details, like the Spiffcraft passing in the background in just one shot (that I noticed), makes it (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar

(...) Thanks Hendo. All the little things I "did" to the pictures, like the Spiffcraft and the TV just add to it, IMO. I was trying to convey the live feeling, like you say. -Chris (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)