 Space / 15149
    Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar —Mladen Pejic
   Cool MOC Chris! I really like the airlock door with the window and the exterior details. Wish it was a bit bigger, but then again, maybe that wouldn't fit in with the story. ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar —Chris Maddison
   (...) never-done-before ideas. Most of the stuff I do is simply offshoots and evolutions of simple and/or complex ideas of others, yourself included. I'm getting more space experience, and with it comes different views on certain elements and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)