 Space / 15139
  Re: Terraformer Update

(...) That's some extensive greeblification (nurnification?) on top. I love the little backhoe, and the suspension looks impressive. Were these pictures taken after terraforming had taken place? If so, why would they make such a strange checkerboard (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Terraformer Update

(...) The suspension did take some time to get right. Even so, it tends to blow apart every once in a while. I saw Terry K.'s ULV a few years ago and have tried to build a comparable vehicle ever since. His insights helped me find the weak spots (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)