 Space / 15138
    Terraformer Update —Duane Hess
   Hey, all! I've just purchased a digital camcorder and was able to update all of the pictures for my planetary terraformer. (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Terraformer Update —Jeff Jardine
     (...) That's some extensive greeblification (nurnification?) on top. I love the little backhoe, and the suspension looks impressive. Were these pictures taken after terraforming had taken place? If so, why would they make such a strange checkerboard (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Terraformer Update —Duane Hess
     (...) The suspension did take some time to get right. Even so, it tends to blow apart every once in a while. I saw Terry K.'s ULV a few years ago and have tried to build a comparable vehicle ever since. His insights helped me find the weak spots (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Terraformer Update —Mladen Pejic
     Nice pics Duane, they really do justice to such a cool MOC. As for the Terraformer itself, I like the colour scheme and all great stuff you packed into it. I wanna see more stuff from you! ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Terraformer Update —Duane Hess
     Thanks Mladen, I tend to overdo the black in my models. I'm getting better at adding an accent color though. I'm not able to pump out as many MOCs as I used to since I went back to school. Now my wife and I are expecting twins, so time will be even (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Terraformer Update —Duane Hess
   Just an update to an update. I've finally created a page describing the Planetary Terraforming Unit in detail. Please leave an feedback that you might have about the site, model, links, spelling, personal disposition, health status or fleebnork (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !