 Space / 15110
Re: New MOC: V'ruk starfighter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:18:23 GMT

Thanx Greg. I went for the clean look for this one.

Alexander

In lugnet.space, Greg Howell writes:
Alex,

I like it...small, practical, but with few embellishments. Snappy!

Greg

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Hello again!

A cross between the Naboo fighter and a Japanese Zero (fighter plane used in
WWII) was what I had in mind when I started building. I am most proud of the
canopy, which can slide open to get a minifig into the cockpit. I was really
disappointed at the LEGO Naboo fighter when the canopy turned out to be
simply attached to the hull, maybe they will do a better job with the UCS
version... For now two copies of the V'ruk can be seen on my site, while I
am still building the subcapital carrier which transports them.

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/vruk.html

Please LMKWYT!

Alexander