 Space / 15085
New MOC: V'ruk starfighter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:32:04 GMT

Hello again!

A cross between the Naboo fighter and a Japanese Zero (fighter plane used in
WWII) was what I had in mind when I started building. I am most proud of the
canopy, which can slide open to get a minifig into the cockpit. I was really
disappointed at the LEGO Naboo fighter when the canopy turned out to be
simply attached to the hull, maybe they will do a better job with the UCS
version... For now two copies of the V'ruk can be seen on my site, while I
am still building the subcapital carrier which transports them.

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/vruk.html

Please LMKWYT!

Alexander