 Space / 14995
Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry! - Frost Fly (Blizzard Baron alternate)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:49:25 GMT

"Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:

MODEL NAME:
BZ-33 Frost Fly

I'm impressed, after trying for two days to come up with a decent alt for • the
Blizzard Baron.

Jeff J

Thanks!  I had a hard time coming up with something that didn't look like a
Blizzard Baron trying not to look like a Blizzard Baron.

            -- Tom