 Space / 14993
  Bulldog Armored Personnel Carrier

This was created in early 2001, but I thought I'd get it posted. (URL) The Bulldog makes use of fully independent suspension, allowing it to articulate over alien terrain or rubble filled streets. Winches are mounted front and rear. A minigun on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Bulldog Armored Personnel Carrier

(...) works very well. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bulldog Armored Personnel Carrier

Thanks, in actuality it doesn't hold many people for all its size. The main body is 10 wide, but add the tires and you have at least 14 studs. I want to make a more compact model. ---...--- Thanks, Nathan Falslev nfalslev@netscape.net (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bulldog Armored Personnel Carrier

(...) That's nice. I really like suspension. Nice interior! (And the inverted computors!) Very nice large vehicle! Nice website, too. Can't wait for more. Jonh Kruer (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bulldog Armored Personnel Carrier

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes: Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so happy to have complements! ---...--- Nathan Falslev nfalslev@netscape.net (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)