 Space / 14993
14992  |  14994
Subject:
Bulldog Armored Personnel Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:11:44 GMT

  This was created in early 2001, but I thought I'd get it posted.

  The Bulldog makes use of fully independent suspension, allowing it to
articulate over alien terrain or rubble filled streets.  Winches are mounted
front and rear.

  A minigun on top defends against most infantry while two doors cover the
surface to air air surface to surface missiles, housed at rear, used for
destroying airborne targets or armored targets, like tanks.

  Inside, six troops (not inluding the 2 in the driving cab) ride in comfort
and are protected by armored gullwing doors and the body.  Mission briefs or
updates can be conducted in transit through the multiple viewscreens.

  I'll post more models when my new site is finished, it's basically the
same stuff I've had before with a few improvements.  Hopefully Geocites will
be a reliable host, and hopefully you won't mind the ads.  Location's here:

http://www.geocities.com/exploriencommand/

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net