 Space / 14984
Re: IP2002 contest entry (I finally posted a new MOC!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Ladies and Gentlemen I present my experiment the G.C.S. Symmetrical

That's pretty symmetrical.  But, the 'M' shape on the blue stripe destroys
the top/bottom symmetry:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordinsanity/IcePlan/03_side_.jpg

I bet it wouldn't take a whole lot of modifications to make it symmetrical
in all three directions.

Jeff J