 Space / 14980
Re: Blurghk Splug Flughk Ukh Gruhg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:09:40 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
news:GxyK16.Do@lugnet.com...
Jon, nifty!  The overall shape of the ship is very eye-pleasing, • especially
head-on.  I like the roundy-ness of the wings and your skull and • crossbones
decals.  Great use of that cockpit too.

Is that a fleebnork power cell I see? :-)

Thanks Chris. :-)
My main goal was the sort of oval shape and the extra curvyness was done on
the fly.
For some reason its shape from the top also reminds me of an enemy ship from
Galaga.  Probably a nice bonus.

And thats is definitely a fleebnork power cell you see.  Scumco wishes to
thank you for providing a power source which freed us from the tyrany of the
spamcake.  We've constructed a statue in our finest bog for you on Q13.

Have a scummy day.

-Jon