 Space / 14960
Re: Little Fighter (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:20:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:

Its simple, but I like it.  I made it as a little generic fighter for ye
average space force.

PLMKWYT!

John Kruer

Simple but cool, John.  I've found building small lately has great rewards.
You don't spend too many hours on something you just can't get quite right,
you don't use all your good pieces, the smaller amount of pieces you DO use
can go toward lots of detail, and you can build lots of them!
I'll enjoy the splendor of someone elses capital ship!

-Matt

.