 Space / 14935
  Re: Scummy Decals

(...) I love the decals, and I love that little buzzer of a ship. What's the trans-orange thing? The scumcake drive? I wonder if 2x2 Pirate flags might have worked, to do away with your dependence on printed party favors. ;) What did you use, by the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Scummy Decals

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GxxJAu.K8C@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Lindsay. Glad you like the ship. The trans-orange thing is the Fleebnork power cell. Check out here for details: (URL) to Dr. VonBeen and Chris (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)