 Space / 1493
Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:44:36 GMT

A "bit" slow?  If you have the patience to keep your finger off the
fast-forward button, you have a lot of patience indeed! :)

--

Paul Davidson

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Ed T. Toton III writes:
Actually I think the ship is the "Odyssey" but it escapes me now.

It's the Discovery.

Thats it...  Thanks for relieving my brain block.  :-)  Now I can get some • work
done.

I thought about trying to make a minifig scale
model of it, but I'm afraid I don't have the parts or the time/patience,
especially for the spherical part (and would anyone really even want
to attempt to make the rotating deck section inside the sphere??)

It might be a little much to do that rotating deck but I think the • exertior
could be done with a little patience.  Heck if you ever sat through the • movie
from begining to end then you probably have the patience it would take to • build
the model anyway.  The movie is great and way ahead of its time in terms • of
special effects but it is a bit slow.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/