 Space / 14898
    Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems —Aaron M. Sneary
   For a quick look, follow this link: (URL) backstory, please continue: With ships continuing to misjudge Tau-Dasa's erratic gravity well, and plummet to the surface all across the globe, Secondary Systems, the small company charged with the rescue of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems —Mark Neumann
     Dude that's pretty slick. I particuarily like the workings for the vtol bits. Being a closet Technic Junkie, I appreciate it. Good shapes, a nice ship. I'd hate to be in that cockpit when it flipped over at speed though.... Mark Neumann (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

         Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems —Aaron Sneary
     (...) Although Secondary Systems is trying to hire experienced, iron-stomached pilots, they did include inertial dampeners in the cockpit for safty and comfort. (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems —Jason Spears
     (...) Quite an interesting ship you've got there. I am particularly taken with the way it resembles a teradactyl. The intakes for the engines are pretty neat too. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems —Alexander Zwagerman
     Great ship, Aaron! It looks both versatile and sturdy, a job well done. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

         Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems —Aaron Sneary
     (...) It is indeed very sturdy. The latch hidden inside was the key to keeping the wings horizontal when in flight mode. It's basically a 1x1 brick on the right side and no symmetrical brick on the left, coupled with a technic bit on the actuator (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems —Mark Haddock
   (...) Sweet, captures the look a bird very nicely.. even reminds me somewhat of the little bird transformer that came with that cassete player.. ;) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)