 Space / 14898
  Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems

For a quick look, follow this link: (URL) backstory, please continue: With ships continuing to misjudge Tau-Dasa's erratic gravity well, and plummet to the surface all across the globe, Secondary Systems, the small company charged with the rescue of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems

Dude that's pretty slick. I particuarily like the workings for the vtol bits. Being a closet Technic Junkie, I appreciate it. Good shapes, a nice ship. I'd hate to be in that cockpit when it flipped over at speed though.... Mark Neumann (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems

(...) Quite an interesting ship you've got there. I am particularly taken with the way it resembles a teradactyl. The intakes for the engines are pretty neat too. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems

Great ship, Aaron! It looks both versatile and sturdy, a job well done. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems

(...) Although Secondary Systems is trying to hire experienced, iron-stomached pilots, they did include inertial dampeners in the cockpit for safty and comfort. (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems

(...) It is indeed very sturdy. The latch hidden inside was the key to keeping the wings horizontal when in flight mode. It's basically a 1x1 brick on the right side and no symmetrical brick on the left, coupled with a technic bit on the actuator (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems

(...) Sweet, captures the look a bird very nicely.. even reminds me somewhat of the little bird transformer that came with that cassete player.. ;) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)