 Space / 14894
  finally

well, finally i respond, and finally an amazing new ship in here. Adrian, my hat is off. <bows> have you seen any Peter Elson art? your ship just screams Peter Elson. the form and particularly the biological markings (darth mauls' face, and Roger (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: finally

(...) Why thank you. (...) I really don't use other artists as my inspirations, at least not in a direct way. I have seen enough stuff in my time that when it comes to working on a new project, most often the ideas either spring fully formed from my (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: finally

Ooh, good call ! You're right about the similarity to Elson's work. Excellent ship BTW Adrian; an inspiration & challenge to us all ! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)